FME Desktop Advanced Training Manual
This is the manual for the advanced-level training course for Safe Software’s FME Desktop application.
The training builds upon basic training to cover functionality that is important to all FME users wishing to take their skills to the next level.
The full course is made up of five main sections. These sections are:
- Advanced Attribute Handling
- Advanced Workspace Design
- Advanced Reading/Writing
- Advanced Parameter Use
- Custom Transformers
The current status of this manual is: COMPLETE: this manual can be used for training, subject to minor, last-minute fixes and creation of slides
It is valid for FME2018.1
The status of each chapter is:
- Chapter 0: Content and exercise complete
- Chapter 1: Content and exercises complete
- Chapter 2: Content and exercises complete
- Chapter 3: Content and exercises complete
- Chapter 4: Content and exercises complete
- Chapter 5: Content and exercises complete
- Chapter 6: Complete content. No exercises
- Slides: Complete
- FMEData: Complete
- Course Outline: Complete
NB: Even for completed content, Safe Software Inc. assumes no responsibility for any errors in this document or their consequences, and reserves the right to make improvements and changes to this document without notice. See the full licensing agreement for further details.