Upgrading to FME Desktop 2018 Training Course
This is a training manual for users upgrading to the 2018 version of Safe Software’s FME Desktop application.
The training will introduce new concepts and terminology, and help students become familiar with methodology that has changed since the previous release.
The course is made up of various sections, including:
- A general overview of 2018
- Authoring workflows with the Partial Run tools
- Collapsible bookmarks and related functionality
- Precision and tolerance in spatial transformation
- Writing and styling Microsoft data formats
- Using the new FeatureJoiner transformer
The current status of this manual is: COMPLETE: this manual can be used for training.
NB: Even for completed content, Safe Software Inc. assumes no responsibility for any errors in this document or their consequences, and reserves the right to make improvements and changes to this document without notice. See the full licensing agreement for further details.